Kindly use the form below to place an order or enquire
Effective 14TH FEBRUARY 2016
Please note: Export prices vary. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pricelist
- Duracoat Royale Range
- INTERIOR APPLICATION 20LTS 4LTS 1LTS
- DURACOAT ROYALE VINYL SILK SHEEN EMULSION 13,685 2,735 820
- DURACOAT ROYALE SOLID MATT EMULSION 7,982 1,596 440
- DURACOAT ROYALE SOFT SATIN EMULSION 13,685 2,735 820
- DURACOAT ROYALE CLASSIC MATT EMULSION 12,858 2,571 771
- EXTERIOR APPLICATION 20LTS 4LTS 1LTS
- DURACOAT ROYALE 100% PURE ACRYLIC OUTDOOR PROTECTOR 14,783 2,959 886
- DURACOAT ROYALE SUN PROOF 100% ACRYLIC EMULSION ROOF PAINT 25,222 5,048 1,387
- EMULSION FINISHES
- EXTERIOR APPLICATION 20LTS 4LTS 1LTS
- DURACOAT SILICONE EXTERIOR EMULSION (15 YEAR WARRANTY*) 14,637 2,925 897
- DURACOAT DURAPLAST 13,306 2,660 815
- REAL ROC TEXTURED FINISH (EXTERIOR & INTERIOR APPLICATION) 30 KG
- REAL ROC WHITE 4,961
- REAL ROC TINTED SHADES 5,458
- INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR APPLICATION 20LTRS 4LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT VINYL MATT (1ST QUALITY - PREMIUM RANGE) 11,573 2,313 696
- DURACOAT FUNGICIDAL MATT EMULSION 12,315 2,465 742
- DURACOAT ANTI-BACTERIAL MATT EMULSION 11,573 2,313 696
- DURACOAT TEX SILK - TEXTURED SILK 12,287 2,457 742
- INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR APPLICATION 25KG 5KG 1KG
- DURACOAT EX TEX TWO (TEXTURED COATING) 14,556 2,915 700
- DURACOAT SANDTEX 9,232 1,847 553
- INTERIOR APPLICATION 20LTRS 4LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT VINYL SILK (SHEEN) 12,401 2,478 748
- DURACOAT SUPERFAST (2ND QUALITY - TRADE RANGE) 6,483 1,297 397
- DURACOAT ANTI-BACTERIAL SOFT SATIN EMULSION 14,802 2,960 900
- DURACOAT ANTI-BACTERIAL SILK EMULSION 12,401 2,478 748
- DURACOAT FUNGICIDAL SILK EMULSION 12,720 2,545 763
- DURACOAT CEILING PAINT 5,711 1,142
- DURACOAT TOSHA EMULSION 5,513
- DURACOAT FRAGRANT RANGE 20LTRS 4LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT FRAGRANT VINYLMATT (INTERIOR & EXTERIOR APPLICATION) 12,152 2,429 731
- DURACOAT FRAGRANT VINYLSILK (INTERIOR APPLICATION) 13,021 2,602 785
- DURACOAT FRAGRANT SOFT SATIN (INTERIOR APPLICATION) 13,685 2,735 820
- GLOSS FINISHES
- INTERIOR & EXTERIOR APPLICATION 20LTRS 4LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT SUPER GLOSS ENAMEL (1ST QUALITYPREMIUM) 13,715 2,744 821
- DURACOAT HIGH GLOSS ENAMEL (2ND QUALITY - TRADE) 11,778 2,355 708
- INTERIOR APPLICATION 20LTRS 4LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT EGGSHELL FINISH (SEMI GLOSS) 16,042 3,209 965
- ROOF AND FLOOR FINISHES
- DURACOAT ROOF PAINTS 20LTRS 4LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT ROOF PAINT (BLUE, GREEN) 16,331 3,266 978
- DURACOAT ROOF PAINT (RED) 13,293 2,660 799
- DURACOAT ROOF PAINT ONE COAT (BLUE, RED, GREEN) 17,108 3,421 1,024
- DURACOAT SELF PRIMING ACRYLIC ROOF PAINT (BLUE, RED & GREEN) 16,000 3,200 960
- DURACOAT FLOOR PAINTS 20LTRS 4LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT FLOOR PAINT (GREY & GREEN) 15,398 3,081 926
- DURACOAT FLOOR PAINT (RED) 13,293 2,660 799
- MATT FINISHES
- DURACOAT MATT FINISH 20LTRS 4LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT MATT BLACK, GREY, GREEN (INTERIOR & EXTERIOR) 11,262 2,253 680
- SKIMMING PRODUCTS
- 30KG 25KG 20KG 5KG 1KG
- DURACOAT SMOTEX (FOR ULTIMATE MULTI-USE SURFACE PREPARATION) - - 1,912 478 120
- DURACOAT SMOTEX LITE (FOR ULTIMATE SMOOTH SURFACE PREPARATION) 2,867 - - 530 127
- DURACOAT INTERNAL & EXTERNAL SKIM COAT (CEMENT BASED) - 1,610 - - -
- EKOGiPS SATEN PLASTER (GYPSUM BASED) - 1,255 - - -
- EKOGiPS HAND PLASTER (GYPSUM BASED) - 1,255 - - -
- EKOGiPS ADHESIVE PLASTER (GYPSUM BASED) - 1,255 - - -
- CRACKFILLER 50KG 25KG 5KG 2.5KG 0.5KG
- DURACOAT PERMAFILL FLEXIBLE CRACKFILLER - 3,206 680 374 85
- DURACOAT SUPAFIX CRACKFILLER 5,042 2,646 - 265 54
- TILE APPLICATION
- 25KG 20KG 4KG 1KG
- DURACOAT CERAMIC TILE GLUE - 3,595 719 199
- DURACOAT PARQUET TILE GLUE - 3,914 785 201
- DURACOAT PVC TILE GLUE - 5,202 1,054 265
- DURABOND 100 TILE ADHESIVE 740 - - -
- DURABOND 200 TILE ADHESIVE 920 - - -
- DURABOND 201 TILE ADHESIVE 1,300 - - -
- 3KG 1KG
- DURACOAT TILE GROUT (WHITE, GREY) - - 330 110
- OTHER DURACOAT PRODUCTS
- 5LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT PAINT REMOVER 2,491 513
- DURACOAT RUST REMOVER 2,307 527
- DURACOAT ETCHING SOLUTION 1,695 350
- DURACOAT UNDERCOATS AND PRIMERS
- DECORATIVE UNDERCOATS & PRIMERS 20LTRS 4LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT EMULSION UNDERCOAT (WATER BASED) 6,836 1,367 459
- DURACOAT UNIVERSAL UNDERCOAT (OIL BASED) 11,662 2,333 700
- DURACOAT ALKALI RESISTANT PRIMER 10,474 2,095 601
- DURACOAT PINK AND WHITE WOOD PRIMER 11,649 2,330 699
- DURACOAT ALUMINIUM WOOD PRIMER 12,666 2,533 762
- METAL APPLICATION PRIMERS 20LTRS 4LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT REDOXIDE ZINC CHROMATE PRIMER 12,341 2,470 741
- DURACOAT MATT PRIMER REDOXIDE 11,333 2,267 613
- DURACOAT MATT PRIMER GREY 11,887 2,378 716
- DURACOAT ZINC CHROMATE PRIMER 13,879 2,774 832
- DURACOAT ZINC PHOSPATE PRIMER 14,544 2,918 777
- DURACOAT RUST GUARD METAL PRIMER (ECO FRIENDLY WATER BASED PRODUCT) 14,663 2,953 865
- PLASTER, BRICK AND STONE APPLICATION PRIMERS 20LTRS 5LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT PENETRATING PRIMER 9,835 1,967 590
- EPOXY PAINTS PRIMERS 4LTRS 1LTR
- INTERIOR APPLICATION
- DURACOAT 2 PACK EPOXY ZINC PHOSPHATE PRIMER (WHITE AND GREY) 5,009 1,225
- DURACOAT 2 PACK EPOXY RED OXIDE ZINC CHROMATE PRIMER 4,914 1,229
- DURACOAT 2 PACK EPOXY ZINC CHROMATE PRIMER 5,009 1,225
- ALUMINIUM, BITUMINOUS & CHLORINATED PAINTS PRIMERS 4LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT CHLORINATED RUBBER PRIMER 4,477 1,177
- DURACOAT THINNERS
- 20LTRS 5LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT WHITE SPIRIT 5,952 1,488 446
- DURACOAT 2 PACK POLYURETHANE THINNER 2,700 677
- DURACOAT CHLORINATED RUBBER THINNER 7,096 1,773 530
- DURACOAT ROAD MARKING PAINT THINNER 6,911 1,728 428
- DURACOAT 2 PACK EPOXY THINNER 9,857 2,466 615
- DURACOAT STOVING THINNER 4,700 1,180 242
- URACOAT QAD THINNER 1,497 342
- DURACOAT WOOD FINISHES AND VARNISHES
- WOOD FINISHES & VARNISHES 5LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT TIMBEREX INTERIOR/EXTERIOR 3,363 844
- 20LTRS 4LTRS 1LTR
- DURACOAT POLYURETHANE WOODSEAL (6 SHADES) 13,002 2,601 778
- DURACOAT POLYURETHANE WOODSEAL MATT (6 SHADES) 13,967 2,794 837
- DURACOAT VARNISH STAIN (6 SHADES) 2,045 513
- DURACOAT POLYURETHANE VARNISH STAIN (6 SHADES) 2,595 655
- DURACOAT MULTI PURPOSE VARNISH 2,004 655
- DURACOAT 2 PACK POLYURETHANE CLEAR GLOSS 4,742 1,423
- DURACOAT 2 PACK POLYURETHANE CLEAR MATT 5,210 1,551
- 4LTRS 1LTR 1/2LTR
- DURACOAT SEMI TRANSPARENT WOOD STAIN (A WATER BASED PRODUCT - AVAILABLE IN GLOSS & MATT FINISH, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR) 3,876 969 499
Don't get overwhelmed at the idea of painting your house or a room, or pretty much anything. We're here to help and with this easy guide you are bound to be a mini-paint guru in no time.
Time to start painting
Time for your hands to get dirty…more like colourful. You can now finally start painting up your world of colour!
A finish formulated for compressed air spraying can be adjustment with thinner to make it suitable for either compressed air hot-spraying or airless spraying. A good finishing system depends on having the right equipment, materials and processing techniques.
Brushing is the oldest method of application and is still the best method to paint large complex objects. It is mainly used for decorative and maintenance applications.
Choose the right brush for the paint job. Using a small brush on a large surface makes it difficult to apply an even coating while using a large brush on a narrow area makes accurate "cutting in" impossible.
- Primers and subsequent coats should be applied by brush and allowed a minimum period to dry and thoroughly harden in accordance with the manufacturer's directions.
- No paint should be applied to surfaces structurally or superficially damp and all surfaces must be free from condensation, dust, oil etc., before the application of each coat.
- With the architect's permission, paint may be applied by paint rollers on walls and ceilings or over surfaces where a light stipple is required.
- All coats of oil paint should be lightly rubbed with fine glass paper before the next coat is applied.
- No external paintwork should be done in wet weather or on surfaces that are not thoroughly dry and dust free.
- Primed or undercoated work should not be exposed for long before painting is completed.
- All metal doors and other fittings should be removed before painting is done, cleaned and replaced after painting is completed.
- Painting in direct sunlight should be avoided whenever possible.
Know Your Brush
Choice of Brush
There are many kinds of brushes you can use for painting. Different brushes have different uses. Brushes made of nylon bristles are wear resistant, smooth and non-absorbent. They carry less paint, thus reducing wastage; the downside is that the paint easily runs off the brush.
- Paint small areas at a time for even paint distribution and to avoid formation of brush marks.
- The brush pressure should be equal for all strokes so that the paint spreads uniformly.
- Complete with very little pressure to ensure levelling and elimination of brush marks.
Use and Maintenance of Brushes
- Before using your new brush, remember the bristles could be dusty. Wash the brush first with soap and water to ensure it's clean.
- A paint brush works best when the bristle ends have levelled out or "broken in".
- When you dip your brush into the paint, scrape it against the sides of the can before drawing it out to avoid wastage.
- After painting, clean the brush with a blunt putty knife and then rinse with thinner.
- Wash thoroughly in soap water and let it dry.
Hand roller painting is usually used for decoration and maintenance. It is done on broad plain surfaces and floors and is ideal for domestic use. When using a roller, pass it on the surface in crisscross strokes to spread the paint out evenly. Hand-rolling offers a fast application process especially on rough surfaces and anyone can use a hand roller to paint as it has a good grip and is easy to use.
This application is used exclusively for coating metal containers such as cans, drums, kegs and barrels.
Paints Suitable for Roller Coating
They must have:
- Excellent adhesion and flexibility.
- Excellent opacity.
- Excellent flow and application characteristics.
- Adequate chemical resistance.
- A hard marproof film formation quality.
- Adequate intercoat adhesion between various coats.
The main features of this process are high product rates, minimum losses, controlled film weight and thickness as well as economy.
This kind of painting offers exceptionally fine finishes preferred by professionals for high quality paint jobs on automobiles, fleet vehicles and other metal surfaces.
Paint Suitable for Spraying
Paints are based on short oil alkyds and compositions based on fast-evaporating solvents like Xylene and NC Lacquer.
Spray-painting with approved machines should be done only with the consent of the architect and carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's directions.
Completion and Finish
Upon completion, all spill marks should be cleaned, floors washed and windows cleaned, leaving the entire building neat - to the satisfaction of the architect.